Where are Igor's Beef and Cheese Piroshkis?
Sqwertz
2012-12-24 16:04:02 UTC
Looks like they were made in Hayward by a company called "Continental
Delights". So maybe they were just a ba.food thing?

spamtrap1888
2012-12-24 22:31:59 UTC

http://www.trademarkia.com/igors-piroshki-74542791.html
Sqwertz
2012-12-24 23:10:20 UTC
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:36:43 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888 wrote:

> On Dec 23, 10:31 pm, Sqwertz <***@cluemail.compost> wrote:
>> I just now realized I haven't seen these in maybe 15+ years.  We used
>> to buy them by the case at CostCo - thaw them in the microwave and
>> then crisp them up in the toaster oven.
>>
>> A cursory web search doesn't not reveal a manufacturer.  Are they
>> still around?
>>
>> I want two of them RIGHT NOW!
>
> Ore-Ida decided they were all-wronga.

That does ring a bell - that I remember them being bought by Ore-Ida
and seeing their brand name on the label. According to trademark
filings, looks like that happened around 1994-1995. When's the last
time you saw them? I had my last one right around 1996 or 1997.

Another good product gobbled up and spit out after only a couple
years. Those things were a Price Club and then Costco staple for at
least a decade. So they must have sold well under the previous
ownership (Continental Delights).

-sw